1. Visit ixl.com and login.
2. Once logged in, go to your PROFILE & SETTINGS section by clicking the arrow down icon beside your name.
3. Once you are in the Profile and Settings, click the Change Password link.
4. At Change Password module, type in your current password and new password. Then click SUBMIT button to effect the change.
5. Once the change password request is successful, the system prompts you “Your password has been updated.”
6. You can now login to your IXL account using the new password.
7. In case you forgot your IXL password, just chat Prodigy FB page and ask for your password.
- What to do and what happens during the Prodigy online class?
- What do I need to attend Prodigy online class?
- How do I login and logout to record my attendance in class?
- How to take the Prodigy Quizzes?
- How to take the Interactive Live Quizzes?
- How to take the Skill-Building activities and post Done on dashboard?
- How to post Done on dashboard for the completed IXL activities?
- How does the Online Skill Building Competition works?
- How to change password in IXL?
- How to Check Your IXL score