1. Visit prodigydevcenter.com and login.
2. Once logged in, go to your DASHBOARD and click the STUDENT’S IXL menu on the left side of the dashboard.
3. At the Student’s IXL menu, choose the Batch and Round that you want to check your IXL score.
4. Then check your Total Weighted Score and Award as of the date of update.
The computation of the Weighted IXL score is manually done. It does not automatically update your score as you answer quizzes on the IXL site.
You may also manually compute your score by using Excel software. Just refer to your batch’s mechanics on the Online Skill Building competition for the corresponding weights per grade level.
- What to do and what happens during the Prodigy online class?
- What do I need to attend Prodigy online class?
- How do I login and logout to record my attendance in class?
- How to take the Prodigy Quizzes?
- How to take the Interactive Live Quizzes?
- How to take the Skill-Building activities and post Done on dashboard?
- How to post Done on dashboard for the completed IXL activities?
- How does the Online Skill Building Competition works?
- How to change password in IXL?
- How to Check Your IXL score