1. Open your Chrome/Mozilla browser and type the URL prodigydevcenter. com and click LOGIN in the menu.
2. Login using the username and password given to you. This is different from the ixl.com password. If you don’t have it, chat/PM Prodigydevcenter Facebook page.
3. After logging in, the Welcome page displays. Click the Interactive Live Quizzes button.
4. The Question List displays. Wait for the assigned quiz to be active and click the exam and answer.
5. The Interactive Quiz module displays. Answer the question as fast as you can. You are given 1 attempt to submit the correct answer.
6. As you take the exam, the score and rank are updated live on right side buttons. You can check in the Question List page also who got the correct answers.
- What to do and what happens during the Prodigy online class?
- What do I need to attend Prodigy online class?
- How do I login and logout to record my attendance in class?
- How to take the Prodigy Quizzes?
- How to take the Interactive Live Quizzes?
- How to take the Skill-Building activities and post Done on dashboard?
- How to post Done on dashboard for the completed IXL activities?
- How does the Online Skill Building Competition works?
- How to change password in IXL?
- How to Check Your IXL score