1. Open your Chrome/Mozilla browser and type the URL prodigydevcenter. com and click LOGIN in the menu.
2. Login using the username and password given to you. This is different from the ixl.com password. If you don’t have it, chat/PM Prodigydevcenter Facebook page.
3. After logging in, the Welcome page displays.
4. At the Welcome page, scroll down below to the Quiz section and click the Exam assigned for the day,
5. Once the exam link is clicked, the exam module displays.
6. As you take the exam, the score and rank is updated live on right side buttons. Then, once you finish the exam, a Congratulations popup appears.
7. You may check who are the Top 12 scorers by clicking on the Trophy icon on the lower right side or by visiting the Quiz Leaderboard.
- How to Check Your IXL score
- How to change password in IXL?
- How does the Online Skill Building Competition works?
- How to post Done on dashboard for the completed IXL activities?
- How to take the Skill-Building activities and post Done on dashboard?
- How to take the Interactive Live Quizzes?
- How to take the Prodigy Quizzes?
- How do I login and logout to record my attendance in class?
- What do I need to attend Prodigy online class?
- What to do and what happens during the Prodigy online class?