1. Which statement about electromagnetic radiation is correct?
a. All types have the same frequency in a vacuum.
b. All types have the same wavelength in a vacuum.
c. All types have the same speed in a vacuum.
2. Which of the following types of electromagnetic radiation has the highest frequency?
a. Gamma rays
b. Visible light
3. Which of the following types of electromagnetic radiation has the longest wavelength?
c. Infrared light
4. Which of the following types of electromagnetic radiation can be used to check bones for damage?
c. radio waves
5. On the moon, which falls faster:
c. The same
6. What gas is exhaled by animals?
a. carbon dioxide
7. Which is the most dangerous among these?
a) UV light
c) violet light
d) infrared light
8. What gas is inhaled by plants during the process of photosynthesis?
a) carbon dioxide
9. Which of the following is a physical change
a. cooking of food
b. tomato becomes rotten
c. ice melts when heated
d. food is digested by the body
10. The speed of light is nearest to:
a. 300,000 meters per second
b. 300,000 kilometers per hour
c. 300,000 kilometers per second
d. 186,000 kilometers per second