Before the start of the online class, you need to have or do the following:
- Laptop/Tablet/Cellphone/Desktop computer
- Internet connection – WIFI or mobile data. In some areas, mobile data is fast. Just connect your laptop/PC to the hotspot of the mobile data.
- LIKE the Prodigy Dev Center Facebook page so you will be notified if there are notices being posted on the page.
- Send a Message to Prodigy Dev Center at http://m.me/prodigydevcenter to get instructions and details.
- Get Username and Password for prodigydevcenter.com website by chatting Prodigy FB page. This is the site where you will take the exams.
- Get Username and Password for ixl.com website by chatting Prodigy FB page. This is the site where you will do the skill-building activities. This may be given to you on the second or third session.
- Join the exclusive Facebook group for your class. Chat Prodigy Dev Center FB page for the FB group link.
Prodigy Dev Center YYYY-Batch No.-Group (2021-1A)
- What to do and what happens during the Prodigy online class?
- What do I need to attend Prodigy online class?
- How do I login and logout to record my attendance in class?
- How to take the Prodigy Quizzes?
- How to take the Interactive Live Quizzes?
- How to take the Skill-Building activities and post Done on dashboard?
- How to post Done on dashboard for the completed IXL activities?
- How does the Online Skill Building Competition works?
- How to change password in IXL?
- How to Check Your IXL score